5th MWFC will be entirely free for curious persons about fractional calculus and its applications in many fields. Nevertheless, there are some small recovery fees according to some kinds of participation to cover expenses related to the editorial services for the conference proceedings and souvenir kits. Details about these fees are given below.
|Accepted talk registration||$1500 MXN ($75 USD)|
|Certified general assistance||$1000 MXN ($50 USD)|
|General poster registration||$1000 MXN ($50 USD)|
|Certified student assistance||$500 MXN ($25 USD)|
|Student poster registration||$500 MXN ($25 USD)|
|General assistance (without certification)||$0 MXN ($0 USD)|
- Each registration includes attendance to all technical sessions (accepted and plenary talks), the tutorial, the poster session, opening and closing ceremonies, and coffee breaks during the main event (October 5-7, 2022).
- Certified registration comprises the digital certificate of participation and a souvenir kit.
- To qualify for the student rate, students must provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their current full-time student status by uploading a PDF copy via registration online.
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of the accepted talk registration for one of the authors. There is no discount for more than one manuscript or student co-authoring.
- No accepted paper is included in the conference proceedings without paying the accepted talk registration fee.
1. Pay Registration Fee (only if you are presenting a document or require a certificate of attendance): https://market.tec.mx/5th-mexican-workshop-on-fractional-calculus-1584/p?skuId=7128
2. Fill Registration Formulaire: https://forms.gle/N7aEFo1B7GFZPRU46
If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to contact the Local Committee members: https://5mwfc.com/committees/local/