- Prof. Leonardo Martínez-Jiménez, Universidad de Guanajuato
- Prof. Jesús Enrique Escalante-Martínez, Universidad Veracruzana
We introduce basic concepts related to fractional calculus for students and curious people eager to expand their mathematical tools and put their brains grooving into a fascinating abstract space. Nowadays, knowledge of informatics concepts is vital for working in whichever discipline, but mathematical tools facilitate your high performance. Don’t work hard; work smart!
Students of any discipline and degree are welcome.
Basic calculus concepts.
Three (3) theoretical and practical sessions, each of two (2) hours.
- A historical and mathematical introduction to Fractional Calculus
- Special functions and additional mathematical foundations
- Overview of the most relevant fractional derivative definitions
- A practical implementation of fractional derivatives on a simple dynamic system
- A practical determination of the fractional catenary curve
- Dimensional consistency on fractional differential equations