All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
After the review process, the accepted manuscripts will be presented in the general session of Accepted Talks, providing a critical and formal discussion space to exchange ideas and contribute to the fractional calculus field.
The review process for 5th MWFC will be double-blind, i.e. reviewers will not know the authors’ identity (and vice versa). Authors should ensure their anonymity in the submitted papers.
- Authors’ names should not be included in the submitted PDF.
- Please refer to your prior work in the third person wherever possible.
- A reviewer may be able to deduce the authors’ identities by using external resources, such as technical reports published on the web. The availability of information on the web that may allow reviewers to infer the authors’ identities does not constitute a breach of the double-blind submission policy.
Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- Each paper should not reveal author’s identities (double-blind review process).
- Papers will be checked for plagiarism. The Program Committee reserves the right to desk-reject a paper if it contains elements that are suspected to be plagiarized.
- Submissions should be original and not currently under review at another venue.
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Each paper should have up to 9 pages (maximum), including figures, tables and references.
LaTeX and Word Templates
5th MWFC uses Templates from Computer Sciences & Mathematics Forum:
A poster session will be available for continuing our discussions and forging future collaborations with our colleagues. The aim of the poster exhibition is the scientific divulgation in the field of fractional calculus, so it should be handled in an understandable language, making use of images and minimal text.
- The design of the posters will be in vertical format A0 (841 x 1189 mm), in PDF format.
Paper submission system
(Optional): Consult this tutorial for submitting a manuscript: https://5mwfc.com/2022/06/15/how-to-submit/
5th MWFC adopts EasyChair as submission system, which is available at the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=5mwfc
Once the 5th MWFC concludes, we continue preparing the conference proceedings in MDPI’s Computer Sciences & Mathematics Forum for all the accepted papers.